It’s important to make a difference in the communities that we live in and where we do business. The foundation of our communities are built upon the backs of our schools. We are reinvesting in education and the students who are in great need. We need your help to enhance the impact that we can make! When we acquire an investment property in a local community we also want to make an investment in a local school serving that neighborhood.
John Muir Elementary and Graham Hill Elementary
We have completed four recent renovation projects- two in the Mount Baker neighborhood and two in the Seward Park Neighborhood. We have selected John Muir Elementary and Graham Hill Elementary as our local schools. Their needs are great and we appreciate your support in helping to meet them.
Needs at John Muir:
- School Uniforms (white shirts with collars, navy blue or khaki skirts, pants, longer shorts, dresses, sweaters and no logo sweat shirts) which can be purchased at Walmart, Target, Old Navy and maybe Sears. All kid sizes 6-16. Children’s underwear (for K students that have accidents) and socks
- College T-shirts and Sweat Shirts in Kid Sizes 6-16
- Playground equipment (large balls for kickball, basketballs, soccer balls, jump ropes and long double Dutch jump ropes)
Needs at Graham Hill:
- Leveled libraries for grades 3-4-5
- Payless ShoeSource Gift Cards (increments of $20) This is a frequent need for families
- A General Donation to the Library to help purchase the 2014 picture books of the year
- A Donation to the Scholastic book fair. Last year every student who needed one received a $10 voucher to shop for books